POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my planet part 3, several pics : my planet part 3, several pics Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  my planet part 3, several pics
From: ryan constantine
Date: 26 Jun 2000 21:23:41
Message: <39580235.46497A73@yahoo.com>
still coming along.  not quite there yet, but looking better.  one
image is the old one(gray clouds), two are new, the others are reference
shots from star trek first contact.  you can see that the clouds on the
dark side can be seen well on the far shot.  the clouds aren't quite the
same so i still need to work on that.  and it looks like i need to
lighten my atmosphere to a lighter blue.  other than that, comments?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spherehfh.jpg' (78 KB) Download 'spherehfg.jpg' (137 KB) Download 'spherehfb.jpg' (35 KB) Download 'earthst3.jpg' (43 KB) Download 'earthst2.jpg' (53 KB) Download 'earthst1.jpg' (23 KB)

Preview of image 'spherehfh.jpg'
spherehfh.jpg

Preview of image 'spherehfg.jpg'
spherehfg.jpg